We have lived in Omaha for 4 years. While living in the same house we have been members of the Elkhorn Ward, Skyline Ward, and now the Lakeview Ward. All of that switching around can throw you! It has taken a year, but finally I am starting to feel our ward gel together! We have had some fun families move in and bring in new life. Others have been released from Branch Presidencies and are able to join with us again. This year, I have found myself clinging to these special friends, who have my same faith. It is so wonderful to know that I have people to rely on when I need; help, someone to talk, get advice or just be my friend! Thanks to you all- many of you aren't pictured!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
You are a big part of things gelling. You always make everyone feel welcome and included. Thanks Mia!
I figured out that I can right click on your pictures and save them onto my computer. So cool!
LOVE YA TONS!
"Wow" you are fast. You got that picture up quick. And, I agree with Lora- you have such a warm and inviting personality, you make people want to be around you. Thanks for your friendship.
Mia...I am jealous that all those girls get to be in your ward! I bet you are so much fun to go to activities with! :-) Being part of a good ward and feeling a part of one is SO important. And I totally agree that everytime you change wards it usually takes about a year to finally feel SETTLED! Your friends are all so cute!
Can these blogs get any more sappy!
Well it worked...I got you to comment!!! :)
It is true that ward families are our family! We have been in our ward since we were married 7 years ago! Sadly, this upcoming sunday... they will be changing all the ward boundaries. We will probably have to say goodbye to many of our dear friends. I know that there will be more to make in our new one though.... funny you blogged this when I have been thinking about ward families all week!
Neat friends and it looks like many are bloggers.
I got a little teary eyed when I saw these shots. It has been almost 2 years and still I find myself missing the easy, special friendships I share with my ward friends in Omaha. I miss you all so much! I am just there in spirit.
Post a Comment