Thursday, November 29, 2007

Highlights

Some of our Utah highlights....

The Bischoff Christmas Dinner at Maddox! It was nice to be together and talk without the kids around. After we went to Ken and Mary Ellen's house to hang out and have a chocolate fountain with the works for dessert. Thanks Jeremy and Callee for planning this while we were in town!

Cute Cousins! Seeing College Roomates...Love you Jenny, Shelly and Tiffany!The Mandarine with Ron and Karlene (no picture with them sorry!)..the best Chinese ever! Thanksgiving BINGO with Grandpa J and help from the Uncles! The kids won fun prizes!Temple Sealings!

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

I LOVE Maddox!

Laurie said...

Looks like a good time all around. And, I love The Mandarin!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

We loved seeing you guys. We want you to come back soon!

Anonymous said...

I love all of Big Mike's traditions with the kids. He is so dedicated about them. These were memorable times.