Monday, December 3, 2007

Brooklyn Big Girl!

Brooklyn always looks up to her big sister Brighton! These pictures were taken in front of the beautiful tree in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.

Today Brooklyn and I went to lunch with Laurie and Avery, at the Cheesecake Factory. (No pictures sorry!) Avery needed to go potty and Brooklyn decided she wanted to go too. I put her on the toilet thinking it would be just like every other time...when nothing happens and we just pretend. Nooooo she actually went pee pee! I was so surprised! She is still one... but will be two in a month. I am not going to start toilet training but will continue to encourage her to sit on the toilet and hopefully we can get lucky with the timing again! What a surprise today! Brooklyn is a big girl!
P.S. You know you are a stay at home mom when the most exciting thing you have to dedicate a post too is potty training!!!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

What beautiful girls you have! I love Brighton's dress. Is it from Gymboree's Christmas line. And, once again "yeah" for Brooklyn.

Anonymous said...

That is a big moment, especially because potty training is such a big task. I am always envious of mom's who say they potty trained their little one at 18 months old. Your girls are gorgeous. Brighton looks so grown up. Got your card today--darling, thank you! Loved the photography too. --Jen Bacher

Molly said...

Wow, that is truly impressive! We got your darling Christmas card today! you have such cute kids! Thanks for sending it!

Shalyse said...

way to go Brooklyn! That is so cool. Your girls are absolutely darling! Brooklun's getting so big!

Unknown said...

Mia, Thanks for the pictures. They were great. The picture of you and Bruce was sure good. The little girls are gorgeous. I really liked seeing a picture of all the girls at our house and would love to have a copy of that.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures with the tree. When did you take these....was it on Kelsee and Ian's sealing day??? Way to go Brookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Darling pictures! Brighton is just like her mother--she looks beautiful in every picture! Way to go Brooklyn. At the rate she is going she may be potty trained before she turns 2!!!

The Funderburks said...

Are you guys alright? I heard that there was a shooting in a mall in Omaha and 8 people were killed.

SUMMER said...

Good Job Brooklyn! Are you OK? I just read on Yahoo about a mall shooting in your home town! Scary!