Monday, December 31, 2007

Sea World

Bruce surprised Us on Christmas morning with a trip to Sea World, San Antonio. We all had a great time! We got up early and were there in line, when they opened the park. The kids loved seeing all the shows...

We also fed the Dolphins...


Another favorite was feeding the birds nectar...

We had a good time but (the kids) weren't ready to go home when the park closed...we still had so much to see and do. Brooklyn was so tired (no nap) we had to carry her out of the park kicking and screaming. We jumped back into the car and drove to meet our good friends, we met at USU, Eric and McCall Sessions. Cypress TX, here we come!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I love that Brooklyn was not afraid of the Dolphins. Too cute. We miss you guys.

Parry's said...

THE FIRST VIDEO OF BROOKLYN TRYING TO TELL THE DOLPHIN ALL GONE WAS DANG CUTE. IT TOTALLY SOUNDED JUST LIKE NOAH! MY KIDS LOVE SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO.

Shalyse said...

How awesome! Sea World always looks like so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun. Glad to hear you found a wii for Christmas. Carson loved his. We had a blast in Utah/Idaho, my page is updated. Let's get together soon.

Glenda said...

You have been having so much fun! I'm so glad. What a great place to be, in the some warm sunshine. I have enjoyed all of your blogs as I lay around recovering. You are such a cute family!! Keep having fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mia, I love the videos of the kids feeding the dolphins! Brad was watching with me and said "NO FARE!

laurie said...

Brooklyn and the dolphin-SO CUTE!!!Come home, we miss you guys.

Ty said...

I love the video of Brooklyn dousing the bird with nectar. We are having a ball here in Hawaii, you guys will love it in a few weeks.

The Back Row Pew said...

What a wonderful way to spend Christmas..at Seaworld. Darling pictures...darling kids!!

SUMMER said...

Kudos to Bruce! That is major points! He really is a great hubby! Looks like so much fun! At first, I thought it was Sea World San DIego and I was going to get after you for not calling and having us meet you there. That is, since D-land was a bust last time! :) Happy New Year!!!

Moose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moose said...

I agreed with the above post, "Kudos to Bruce!" He needs a big pat on the back.

Molly said...

What a fun present! Glad you guys had such a fun Christmas! We missed seeing your cute family!

Johnston Family said...

Looks like fun! I think the picture of you and Brooklyn is so pretty! Brea is really excited to visit you!

Anonymous said...

That was so amazing to watch...your kids have had quite the year of travel and fun adventures. I told Easton to write them all down and make a book, called, "Easton's Amazing Adventures!"