The Bischoff Boyz, Anderson Boyz and Enlow Boyz, all went to the Mavericks Hockey Game. Easton always looks forward to spending time with these boyz, especially Dad. I would love to give you all the juicy details but I was not there because... thankfully I am not a boy.
Spencer Enlow and Easton... Bruce, Easton and Spencer...
Jeff, Zach, and Cole....not pictured Jason Enlow! They are obviously having a good laugh about something!
I will say Laurie Anderson and I enjoyed a fun Girls night scrapbooking/giving the first discussion to some cute gals asking tons of questions about Mormonism. With some recent help from Bruce, I have gotten better at talking plainly about the church! We didn't take pictures of us scrapbooking pictures, but it was nice to get a night out with just the girls!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
"Da Boyz"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
How fun for all of you guys! I am sure Easton had a wonderful night!Hopefully that 'cute' girl you talked to will see you 'cute' mormon girls and want to be baptized! :-)
Post a Comment