Our next stop on our tour Texas, is San Antonio! We loved this city! The Alamo was fun to see in person. It is something we couldn't pass up doing while here in San Antonio. Click here for some historical information on the Alamo.
One interesting thing we learned was that the City of San Antonio wouldn't allow the Marriott on the River Walk to be over 16 floors high so it wouldn't cast a shadow on the Alamo. The highlight of the day was going on a Riverboat Tour! The River Walk is so beautiful and interesting! We loved the shops and restaurants that lined the river! At night they had all the trees lit up. It was beautiful with the water reflecting all the light! We fell in love with this city! The weather is mild and the kids are loving to running around in just a jacket!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Remember the Alamo
Posted by Mama Mia at 3:33 PM
Labels: Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I love the Riverwalk! We ate at a yummy Mexican food restaurant there. I like your weather better!!! It's freezing here.
Mia, you guys are having so much fun!!! Brian loves that city too and says that the Riverwalk is really cool with lots of great shops (my fav)...How much fun for your cute family!
Oh, and I am digging Bruce's new mountain man look! How do you like the scruf?
This is probably the only time of year that the Riverwalk is pleasant. The summer down there is blistering...
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Mia....San Antonio looks fabulous. I have always wanted to go on that River Walk. Hope you had a great holiday; I'm sure different but really fun. We missed you at the Johnston Paradise Bakery Breakfast with Glo. Your kids look like they are having a wonderful time!! They are darling.
We loved San Antonio and we walked everywhere! I thought the Alamo was so interesting. I'm glad you all got to go there. Miss you much.
Post a Comment