A few weeks ago we had our Lakeview Ward Christmas Party...

We have to give a shout out to Micah for making the hat Easton is wearing! We found it in our Christmas box. Easton loved it and didn't want to take it off. When it was his time to sit on Santa's lap Easton whispered to me,
"I am going to tell Santa I am his Elf".
Brighton, looking like she is always on the good list...ha!
The scouts did a musical number...
They did so well! Everyone loved it!
The Primary sang...
Brooklyn just enjoyed dancing in the aisle.
8 comments:
What a cute elf!
Fun post, thanks for sharing and updating even in these busy days before Christmas.
Looks like fun! Maggie took one look at Santa at our ward party and turned right around and left the room in a hurry! We'll post more photos soon. No house action yet but hopefully the spring will bring buyers out. Happy Holidays, Mia.
How fun! Easton in his scout shirt reminds me of my Andrew...I feel like I'm looking at him with all his little scouts!
cute pictures! Easton looks hilarious with that hat-so fun! Hope you are having fun these days, when do you guys take off??
So cute! Eastons hat is so funny, he looks like he is going to take after some of his Johnston uncles and be so full of it. I love your blog. Your home is decorated so tasefully, just like your moms. Congrats on Primary President, you will do great!
Woops mispelled tastefully!!!
Shalyse: we take off Sunday after my Primary Nativity Program! It is so crazy packing up 3 kids + Christmas!!! Wish us luck...why are we the insane family that travels so far for holidays?...something to do with insane!
Glenda: Thank you...now give me some good ideas...you were president a few years ago weren't you? :)
Post a Comment