Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fun with Grandma!

We Spent our Thanksgiving Break at Grandma Johnston's house! It is always fun to go to Grandma's House! Grandma is always so loving and gives the kids the attention they never get when we are away. After a long car ride and being indoors Sunday, we decided to take the kids outside! Castle Park was the solution! This park is shaped like a Castle and has fun things to keep all ages entertained! Brooklyn is not a swing girl she is a SLIDE girl!







Here is Bruce making the kids sick on the tire swing. He really got them going!








Brighton on the balance beam! She was in heaven!











Brooklyn loved climbing up the steps by herself and going down the slide! Grandma couldn't believe how brave she was! Easton loved the secret tire tunnel.












I thought this was a cute picture of Brooklyn on the bridge.









Later in the week Grandma took us to the Solomon Center!

The kids had fun on the bumper cars and in the arcade.

Carly and Oliver took Easton, Brighton and Brea rock climbing(no pictures sorry). A few of the adventures they have there is the Wave Rider, you surf indoors! We just watched but it looked like fun. Brighton's favorite was the Sky Dive wind tunnel. She saw the professional doing an demonstration and instantly was waving her hands in the air saying, "I want to do that!" She is such a daredevil! Maybe next time Brighton! There are more fun things we did at Grandma's. Stay tuned for more.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pictures Mia. It makes me a little jelious but we are looking forward to Christmas. M. E.

Anonymous said...

I loved the park pictures. So glad we had you for Thanksgiving. I hate that you won't be here for Christmas, but I know Grandma and Grandpa Bischoff will be glad to see you. I am glad I have January to look forward to!

Laurie said...

Looks like fun! I've never been to the castle park or the solomon center. Looks like we need to get out more when we visit SLC. Thanks for sharing the pic's.

SUMMER said...

I know you just LOVE going home and your mom LOVES it too! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Utah!!!

Shalyse said...

Going home is the best...and having your sisters and their kids come home is the greatest too. I bet all your family loves it when you guys come into town!

Holly said...

What a fun trip to Utah. I wish we would have been around to see you. My kids love your kids.

Glenda said...

Hi Mia ..Love the pictures. I know how precious those moments are, spending time in Utah and with your family. We will miss you at the Christmas Party.

Molly said...

Wow, sounds like you all had such a fun thanksgiving! Ive never heard of the Solomon center...where is this? Looks so fun! Hope we get to see you at christmas!