Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Can't Wait for Papa, Momo and Brea to come to Omaha!

Our family is anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first guests of the year! We are busy getting everything ready and waiting for Thursday to come. My kids have been asking for a week now "How many more days until they come?" Brighton asks several times a day!

7 comments:

SUMMER said...

What... how stinkin' fun!

Anonymous said...

I am sure it will be a fun time. Mom and Dad are counting down the days too!

The Fishy Farm said...

Mia,

It's Amy Fisher!!! Hi, I found your blog through one of the Pew girls...how are you? check out our blog thefishyfarm.blogspot.com We miss you guys and I heard you were moving back to Utah? Is that not true? Anyway, write back. Nate and I are doing great and your kids are beautiful! Talk to you soon!

Holly said...

What? Are you moving back to UTAH!?!?!!? Oh I hope so!! How fun that you get to have visitors. When I lived in Omaha having visitors was what helped me survive the time! Have fun!! We need to come visit to. Unless you are moving back to UTAH!! LOVE YA!

Mama Mia said...

Amy, no we don't have any plans to move back anytime soon! So fun to hear from you! I am going to check out your blog!

Anonymous said...

We have arrived and we had the most amazing welcome....Brooklyn running like crazy down the ramp at the airport with her arms out, squealing like crazy. Mia has a suite in her basement for us and on the bed was a basket of wonderful things to use while we are here...just like a 5 star hotel. Dinner was great!!!

Ty said...

I'm fully expecting a basket of goods and 5-star treatment when Holly and I come to visit.