Thursday, January 24, 2008

Four Things and More to know about Me!

A.) Four Jobs I have had in My Life:

1. Pro Form Treadmill Tester
2. Waitress/Hostess at Coppermill
3. 2nd Grade School Teacher
4. Housewife and a Mom

B.) Four Movies I would watch Over and Over:

1. None...I hate to say it but I never watch movies twice.

C.) Four Places I have Lived:

1. Farmington UT
2. Logan UT
3. Layton UT
4. Omaha NE

D.) Four TV shows that I watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Race
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. And I can't wait for LOST to start up on 1/31!

E.) Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Lobster
2. Crab
3. Halibut
4. Anything Mexican with Guacamole and lots of CHEESE!

F.) Four Places I would Rather Be:

1. Maui (in a Week!!!!)
2. Any where with just Bruce
3. Any where with my Mom
4. Girls trip to a spa and exercise retreat

G.) Four Places I have Been:

1. Japan
2. Thailand
3. Puerto Rico
4. Grand Cayman

H.) Four things I am Looking Forward to in 2008:

1. Fun vacations with Family and Friends
2. Teaching my kids the gospel
3. Going to the gym regularly
4. Talking Bruce into #4...what do you say Bruce? Don't count on it...
I have my work cut out for me!! Maybe that is for 2009!:)

Now I tag Laurie, Lora, Callee, Tyra and Jade! Or anyone who wants too....I can't wait to hear about YOU!

10 comments:

Mercy said...

Off on another trip already??!! You really should have a suitcase already packed and ready to go instead of starting from scratch every time - just get a 2nd wardrobe or something...HA HA! Have FUN!!!

Glenda said...

Yeah Mia! Your fun! When you live in a cold place, you need at least 3 or 4 trips to warm sunny locations every winter! Have fun in Maui!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh I wish we could go with you to Maui! I am sick of FREEZING!!!! I hope you do talk Bruce into #4. My baby boy is gonna need a cousin!!!!!!!

SUMMER said...

I am looking forward to meeting Maeve and Brad's little guy in 2008... can't wait!!!

The Funderburks said...

have fun in hawaii!

Holly said...

How do you do it? You are amazing! I can't even keep up on my house, my blog, my laundary, our business and my kids! I think 3 is so busy crazy and you want a fourth--wow you are seriously wonder woman. Have fun in Maui.

Shalyse said...

do you have room in your suitcase? I promise I won't take up too much room in the hotel room...I like the floor! :-) Have fun..if you see a girl that looks like me maybe it's my little sister (she's going then too).

Johnston Family said...

Yeah! I hope you get #4! Your kids have been the best cousins ever! Have a wonderful trip! This is the perfect time to go somewhere warm!

Mama Mia said...

First of all...Holly you have just outlined all of Bruce's arguments :) No I am not in anyway wonder woman! I need a little more wonder in this woman as a matter of fact! Second of all anyone is welcome to come along if you can fit into my carry on....:)

Barbies Blog said...

Just tell him your children are so cute and wonderful that the world needs more of them! :)