Happy Birthday Brooklyn! We can't believe it has been two years already! Brooklyn is a fun and talkative little girl. She has been a joy to be around and is my buddy during the day while the other kids are at school! We love to laugh at her funny comments and hear all the new words she is starting to put together! She loves babies, horses, books, Yo Gabba Gabba, Elmo and music. I love catching her up in her room singing to herself and watching her dancing along with Brighton's dance class.
It has been so fun to have Momo, Papa, and Brea here to celebrate her birthday. 

We have had a weekend full of Elmo parties, food, swimming at Lifetime Fitness, concerts put on by the kids...
Brighton and Brea were the lead singers and Easton did special effects with lighting and nerf balls (fireworks) shot off at the end! 
Here is Brooklyn's solo! She is getting into it!
Other fun things include: Wii, Settlers of Catan (until 2 am every night!) and don't forget the Slumber Parties!





17 comments:
What a fun party and fun birthday for Brooklyn. Can't believe she is 2. And I must say her grandmother MOMO looks just fabulous in those pictures !! And so does her Papa.
Happy Birthday Brookie!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Mia- I LOVED your talk and your sharing time today! You pretty much ran the whole church! It was so much fun to meet your darling mom, hope she comes back soon!
Brooklyn just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Looks like she had a great birthday!
How fun! I love all the pictures, especially the dance party! It reminded me of when my grandkids get together. I am so glad your mom,Dad and Brea could come and celebrate with Brooklyn. She is such a cutie!!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!! Such a great job on your talk today Mia. Our primary is truly blessed to have you as the president.
What a fun weekend...Happy Birthday to Brooklyn!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Looks like everyone has had a great time.
What a fun party...Ikie would have been in Heaven with all that Elmo stuff around! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
Cute cake, Mia! Tell me what is in it? Also, I was just looking at your cute house in all of your photos. I wish I could see it...it is darling!
We love Settlers at our house too. Ryan and I can't get enough. Have you tried "Ticket to Ride". IF you like Settlers you will love it!!
Looks like too much fun. I love the double party hat look!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! She is getting so big. All of your kids are beauties!
Looks like you guys are having so much fun with everyone. Your house does look so dang cute!
Happy Happy Birthday to Brooklyn!!! Also have to tell you we went to the Coco Key resort about an hour away from us on Saturday to celebrate Matthew's 8th birthday and had a GREAT time - thanks for blogging about it or I would have never heard of it!
I can't believe she is 2! My niece will be 2 next week. Her and Brooklyn are so close in age! I never realized that. Soo fun that Big Mikers and Bethers and Brea got to come!
She is such a sweet girl! She looks so cute! I hope she had a good day, it looks like she did!
Glad I could say, "I WAS THERE!" It was neat getting so meet so many of your friends and ward family. Your home is beautiful, warm, and welcoming.
wow Brooklyn is 2. Time is going to fast!! Tell her HI from all her Yeager cousings. Looks like a fun time with Brea and your parents!!
Post a Comment