Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A little bird told me...


That EASTON is the Student Council Representative for his 3rd Grade Class! Easton decided that he wanted to run for Student Council. This is a little out of his comfort zone, so I was surprised and happy he was interested. Easton had to give a speech today telling why he would be a good Representative for Mrs. Kober's class. His speech was pretty cool and had a Superbowl theme. All the kids in the class voted. NO fumbles with Easton, he came up with the win! This was a big step for Easton. I was proud he stepped outside his box and did well!

13 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Easton!!! I am sure you will do a great job!!

Maeve said...

Way to go Easton. I ran for office once. My slogan was "catch the wave vote for Maeve".

Anonymous said...

Easton is the new quarterback of the Rowher Rockets!!!! Good for you for taking a risk. I wish I could have heard your speech. Don't forget it, I want to hear it next time I am in town. We love you.

Rich and Tyra said...

Way to go Easton! That is so great that he wanted to do that and also that he won!

Barbies Blog said...

Congratulations! He is a great kid!

the medeiros family said...

That's awesome...congratulations Easton! :) How thrilling to see him step out of his comfort zone and do so well!

Parry's said...

Congratulations Easton on your Victory! That is great! I remember those days!

Laurie said...

"wow" impressive! Congratulations on the win, Easton.

Anonymous said...

Great Job Easton!!! Good for you for trying something new! You are a winner!

Mercy said...

Way to go, Easton!!!!!

Glenda said...

Good job Easton! You are following the Bingham tradition, of great leadership qualities!

Molly said...

That is so cute...love the cute theme. I was also a fellow student council member in the 4th grade...my slogan was "fly high with Molly" and I gave each class a balloon for their classroom.

Johnston Family said...

Brea says: Good job Easton!!!!! I miss you!!!