American Idol was in Omaha tonight...very embarrassing! I have a better, well let's say more "like able, cutie-tootie, funny girl" entry! Here is Brooklyn's good morning song!
It's an original song named,
"How Ya Doing...Nothing"
Now that's got to put a smile on your face! What a sweetie! I find her singing to her self all the time. "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" is another favorite!





17 comments:
She and Ike need to get together and sing a duet !! How sweet she is !! It felt like she was right here sitting at my bar.
SO CUTE!! She is going to be the next American Idol!! I REALLY need to figure out how to put those little movies on my blog. I just got your message on my not always working cell phone. I will call you today.
cute. "lub you".
hilarious.
Ahhh...that totally put a smile on my face! She is such a cutie!
That is the cutest thing ever...love that girl!
Loved this the most. I was sitting at work watching this and laughing so hard. She is such a doll!
Porter says "It's funny!" "She is SOOO cute!" We watched this several times! Porter loved it! He also wants to add that Brighton is nice too! And he adds " Easton shares toys where the swimming pools are??!!" Not sure what that means!
HOW CUTE!
Oh my that is so cute! She is adorable. Misha says "my friend Brooklyn is nice to me". I don't think my kids understand friends/cousins but they are both friends and cousins so that is good! We should have Rich record her on a cd!
Oh my so cute, she is just growing up too fast! What a cutie!
So adorable. Totally made my day, she's precious. I've got to get one of those fun little cameras!
Oh she is so cute...I can't believe what a great combination she is of Brighton and Easton.
she is growing up so dang fast.
I love how much she's talking! She's ADORABLE!!!
NOW THATS ONE CUTE LITTLE GIRL... MIA She is darling i would love to wake up to that every morning hope all is well. Brie
Ummmm, way cuter. She would have melted Simon's heart!!!
Post a Comment