Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Carly Doll!

I want to say Happy Birthday to my little sister Carly! Even though you are far away in Ecuador I hope you feel the Love! We love you! Thanks for being a great sister and Aunt! Thank you for having the kids over for sleep overs, ballet advice, fashion advice, your hand me down clothes, free passes to fun places, technical support, good laughs, your quick wit, the honest truth, but most of all for being my sister! Happy Birthday Carly Doll! I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you!

11 comments:

Carly said...

thank you! So far my sisters are the only ones to remember me. Love you and miss you.

Bethers said...

I can vouch for the last statement by Mia. Our whole family loved Carly immediately. Carly, have you checked my blog or Ian's? They were both posted Saturday.

Anonymous said...

This picture looks like a magazine cover! Just gorgeous!

The Back Row Pew said...

Happy Day Carly and what a nice post from a sweet sister. There is nothing like those sisters.

Beckie said...

I agree with Lora! I was going to say something similar. Very lovely.

Beckie said...

Hey, I just realized who I think she looks like....Molly Ringwald! I am really dating myself here, but when I was a young teenager she was the end all be all. SO it is meant as a compliment! Anyway, just had to share.

spenceandcass said...

Mia, I hear through the grape vine that you are quite the poser also. By the way....cute blog background!

Carly said...

EVERYONE tells me I look like Molly Ringwald! That is so funny.

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Carly. Even though I don't actually know. you, I feel like I do. Mia speaks so highly of you and I think you are hilarious (I read your blog) I hope you had a wonderful b-day!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Carly--your a doll!
Mia I can't keep up to comment on your blog--sorry! But I love the purse post!! And how about that Great Omaha Weather!!!!
Love ya.
P.S. Ally just asked me yesterday when Brighton is coming to Utah?

SUMMER said...

Carly is SO great!!! Love you Car! Hope it was an awesome day!!! What a nice sister Mia is... didn't see a blog on Maevis' site. Bad Maeve. J/K! :)