Thursday, February 14, 2008

Video Of Our Maui Vacation

10 comments:

Heather said...

I loved getting your posts from Maui. I am so glad that you had a good time. We are so excited for when we get to go. Hopefully next summer!!!!

Laurie said...

Awesome video! We are the nerds that didn't take any video. Thanks for sharing yours!

breezy said...

Mia that looks so fun your kids are darling... looks like you had a wonderful time!!! I am sure it was hard to come home. Hope all is well Love brie.

the medeiros family said...

What a special family vaction...so fun to see and hear your kids in action! Is everyone feeling better now? I bet Bruce loved being in the UT snow, eh?! Is he hear long?

Mama Mia said...

Hi Julie! Bruce is only in UT until Friday night! The white-out conditions definately were a shock to his system...but so is this freezing, windy, dreary weather we are having in NE!

The Back Row Pew said...

I have loved your trip, Mia. I ALMOST feel like I have been there. Beautiful place !!

Ty said...

Brooklyn is way funny...

Johnston Family said...

That was really funny I saw the first part of it at the airport but I liked it anyway Brea ♥!!!!!!!!

Bethers said...

Just keep telling Brooklyn she is in Utah!!! ha, ha. It looks amazing. I really want to go back. Maeve was a baby when we were in Maui.

deborahbird said...

Awesome video. You're going to have to show me how to do that. Hawaii is so incredible. Glad you guys had fun.