Thursday, February 14, 2008

Most Romantic Valentines Ever...

Picture this... me and my kids (Bruce is out of town) at the Oakview Mall food court. Everyone wanted a different type of food and everwhere else was packed with lovers. Now doesn't Arbys/Burger King/ Sabarro just make your mouth water...I think I just made myself sick.

8 comments:

Shalyse said...

that's hilarious!! We always do a candle light dinner-with Taco Bell..EVERY VALENTINE's. but the food court does make it sound a little more interesting! :-)
XOXO

Carly said...

that actually sounds pretty good to me right now.

Bethers said...

We are not feeling sorry for you after Maui and before the Big Island!!! It was fun to talk to you.

Mama Mia said...

I don't want any one to feel sorry for me...I just thought is was a funny way to spend Valentines is all!

the medeiros family said...

Oh Mia, that is too funny! Hopefully you and Bruce can get away for a nice dinner alone after his trip!

SUMMER said...

Agreed with Bethers. Mama's Fish House was a pre V-day celebration! YUM!!!!

Beckie said...

SOunds about as romantic as mine. That is too funny.

Johnston Family said...

Too funny! : )