GO MITT!!
EVERYONE PRAY FOR MITT!!! I can NOT vote for McCain, he is anti-Mormon.
I can't believe Mitt lost California! What is going on? And P.S.- how do I get that 4 piece luggage set from Target????
I am sick to my stomach! I can't believe this! Summer the luggage was just on the shelf marked down to $9.98!
I have been sick to my stomach too wHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA? I have been so frustrated. I will not vote for Mcain or Hillary. For sure we need to pray for Mitt.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
EVERYONE PRAY FOR MITT!!! I can NOT vote for McCain, he is anti-Mormon.
I can't believe Mitt lost California! What is going on? And P.S.- how do I get that 4 piece luggage set from Target????
I am sick to my stomach! I can't believe this! Summer the luggage was just on the shelf marked down to $9.98!
I have been sick to my stomach too wHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA? I have been so frustrated. I will not vote for Mcain or Hillary. For sure we need to pray for Mitt.
Post a Comment