Dinner was great, Bruce and Jeff grilled hamburgers by the pool!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Lava Flows and Tide Pools!
Dinner was great, Bruce and Jeff grilled hamburgers by the pool!
Posted by Mama Mia at 11:36 AM
Labels: Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
How fun...looks like you are having a fabulous time! I'm glad someone can enjoy some warmth cause it's only snow and cold here! :)
It is so much fun checking your blog! I feel like I am taking the trip with you!! Can't wait for you to get back. Love ya!
How much fun! I'm glad the weather is getting nicer and that your cute friends could join you guys. Have a great vaca!
It has been so fun to see your fun trip! I am glad you are having a good time! Kids are so cute!
I love the closeups of the kids. Let us know if you have another layover on Sunday!
It looks like so much fun! Saige would love the tide pools. She loves little animals and things. Your kids are so cute! Brooklyn's hair is getting so thick and long!
Post a Comment