

Bruce and I have planned a family vacation to Maui for a year! It is finally here! We were able to see Grandma and Grandpa Johnston in Utah on our layover! Thanks for the quick visit and for bring our scuba gear!Just to make you all feel a little less jealous I will have you know the first 2 days have been rainy! :) The rain is warm and a whole lot better than Nebraska winter...so I am not complaining! The first morning we took the
Road to Hana. Because of the flash floods, the water comming off the the mountains was amazing.

The large boulders and trees that were falling off the cliffs on to the road were amazing as well!We were driving behind a tour bus that couldn't get around this tree. Thankfully there was a native with a machete. He had the road cleared in 5 minutes!

Our second day we had sun yeah! We headed to Napili Beach which is great for kids! Easton was like a fish loving the waves! 
Brighton makes friends where ever she goes!

Brooklyn loves the beach and throwing the sand into the waves! The kids are entertained for hours with the sand and the surf! It is going to be hard to get me out of Maui!


The Anderson's just arrived last night and we checked in at the Marriott Ocean Club! We want to send a special thanks to Ken, Mary Ellen and Holly for helping make this happen. This place is amazing! We will keep you posted.
16 comments:
Wow, nothing quite like a tropical storm! The sun usually always shines between Kihei and Wailea!!!
Wow, I am totally jealous. What a perfect time to head for warmth. That drive to Hana is so beautiful I remember, and all the fun waterfalls are amazing too. This winter blows here in slc. I'll just live vicarously through your wonderful pictures and wish I was there!
No matter what you say, i'll still be green with envy :) Super cute swimsuit on Brooklyn! Hope rest of the trip is sunny!
Oh it looks so beautiful!!! I would take warm rain any day over the tons of snow and cold we are having here! It looks like fun!!!
Wow, I didn't know you were going so soon! I am so jealous and that is so great you took your kids! What a great memory they will always have!
MAUI is my favorite place even though I haven't been there for 30 years! What is the temperature? We are snow bound...wish I could play with he kids.
Mia,
Those pictures are beautiful. I especially love the ones of Brighton and the birds. Looks dreamy!!
Birds are my worst nightmare...so i almost died when I saw those pics of Brighton...lol.
Even with the rain, I'd take a trip to Maui! ;) Hope you have a fabulous time!
We had a great time in Maui a few years ago but we left the kids with grandma! I sure am a little (okay, a lot!) jealous - we're supposed to have a foot of snow overnight--probably a snow day tomorrow -- ugh! Enjoy the rest of your family time.
Life is good for the Bischoffs! Looks like a great trip!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. Have a great time.
Have fun! The pictures are beautiful!
What a fun trip and so much fun to see the cute kids...i cannot even imagine being on the beach. We feel like we are in a snow cave.
Looks like ya'll are having a wonderful time in Hawaii! That Brighton is a little animal charmer! I have some cute pics of her with Ozzy that I need to send you. Have fun!
Dear Bruce and Mia:
Please go to Anderson's Tattletales
for your Hawaiian LAVA lesson.
thanks for inviting those guys to share your 5 Bedroom Suite at the Marriott!
Papa Williams
Post a Comment