Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Too Cold For School!

Check out our temp! It's Crazy Cold! The kids are out of school again...this time because of the wind chill temp! We had a fun day full of friends...

Wii...

and cookies made by Easton! He is passing off a cooking requirement for his Bear!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! The cookies look YUMMY!

Mercy said...

I love the new chair covers! I had to laugh, you and Jennifer Giorgis posted the same weather temps picture on your blogs!....now to check our weather to see if this junk is headed our way????

Shalyse said...

Oh i am NOT jealous of you right now! I remember in Logan it was butt-cold too! I am such a wimp-looks like you guys are staying warm with those cookies though!! :-)

Carly said...

-28!!! I would hate to pay that heating bill.

Molly said...

Holy Cow, that is cold! I long for those days of no school!

Heidi A said...

Gotta love those "snow" days. Looks like you made the best of it, though!

Bethers said...

Do you have to make these days up? The cookies look so yummy, way to go Easton!

Ty said...

I think that your seasonal change is even more extreme than Utah. I'm so ready for winter to leave.

the medeiros family said...

That is CRAZY cold! Looks like you guys made the best of it!

Glenda said...

I know the feeling, too cold to function! What a fun play day at your house.. I had fun catching up on your fun blog! I love the new chair covers, you have great taste. Hang on ,the weather better start heading towards warmth!!

SUMMER said...

No fair! That looks like so much fun! I can't even believe that. Ummm... those cookies look AMAZING!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

I used to love getting out of school when it was too cold. But I have to say that doesn't sound too fun now, freezing! Way to go Easton on making cookies!