The kids were cracking themselves up doing this...
and Easton's has a little "hick-town" look going on...
Needless to say the kids want to have the babysitter again...I was just relieved that she was smart enough not to use permanent marker! It did take some rubbing to get it off but the kids were clean for Church!





21 comments:
That is hilarious....so funny! This beats watching T.V. I miss them so much.
I love it. That is one cool babysitter.
So Funny! What a great Babtsitter! Your kids are growing up.....such cute kids. I love the videos of them singing. Hope the weather is warming up in Omaha!
Whoever you got to babysit that night, my kids now want to have. That was so funny to watch!!!
Heather it is no one around here...We went out with my friend Debbie Bird and my kids stayed at her house with her live-in nanny!
Too funny! Yea, my kids would be loving that babysitter, too!
This was so funny. I want to try it with the boys. Maybe I will get a "your so fun Mom out of it." I need the help of others to come up with stuff.
Is it bad that I like to do this too? It really is SO FUNNY!
I'm not sure who had more fun, us all going out or the kids staying home with Sarah. It was a lot of fun...we need to do it again soon.
I loved seeing this because I use to do this with my friends even when we were older. It is so funny to look at and there use to be a guy on T.V. that would make a face on his hand by his thumb and make it talk. I like doing that too. You must have a fun sitter.
Love, me
That is so funny!
I love that she did it to Brooklyn too.
that is awesome i want that baby sitter cuz you know i would have used a permanent marker
We used to do this when I was little. Fun babysitter!
That is so funny! I think I need to try that on my husband. :)
so funny!! I remember doing that when I was younger! Ally saw it and said she wants to try it with a Hannah Montana song!!
Lucky Debbi to have her as a "live in" nanny. I want one.
haha! that is so funny!
I got the video from my sister-in-law but you can buy it at WalMart. I think it's by Leap Frog and called "The Letter Factory"
Thats too funny, Lexie is craking up.
That is so darling! I love her creativity.
I used to love doing that when I was a kid! What a creative babysitter!
Post a Comment