Today Brooklyn was in heaven...several FRIENDS came over to play and have lunch! It was so fun to see her interacting as a BIG GIRL. She took turns and shared toys! The GIRLS loved playing air hockey, gymnastics (balance beam), and building with blocks! Yeah! Now it is NAP time what a great morning!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
That looks so ambitious to have that many over! I know they had fun. Cute girls, especially Brooklyn. I really miss her cuddles.
For some reason I still think that Brooklyn and Peanut are 6 months old... so weird to think she already has friends coming over to play.
that last one is Carly...I am signed in as Oliver.
Kimbo is so sad she missed it. I am too.
She's getting so big!
Brooklyn looks so grown up! What a good mom! Your home looks so beautiful!
she looks like she's in heaven! She's so sweet...already starting girls lunches-my kind of girl! :-)
She's starting the "ladies who lunch" club early. Speaking of lunch, when are we going again?
Too fun! It doesn't take much for them to figure out how much they like hanging out w/ their friends!
Thanks again Mia for having all the girls over, that was so nice of you!
There is nothing better than a girls luncheon. So fun!
hi mia---i love your blog. your kids are so beautiful. i check your blog often, it is so cute!---monica
It's just too fun having girls!!!
Thanks so much for watching them! Regan had a great time and it was SOO kind and thoughtful of you, Mia.
Post a Comment