Friday, April 25, 2008

LOVING these a little too much!

Just tried this pop corn...love the light texture and salty taste! I only pop it when the kids are around so I don't eat the entire bag!

Loving my bed a little too much...I can't get it off my back! More so, I am loving my new sheets from Overstock. They are 800 thread count for $60.00! The colors are rich and vibrant...I picked the gold and it is amazing!
I am loving this book...The Glass Castle ...it is emotionally exhausting...but a wonderful story of a young girl's survival growing up with a Mother who is CRAZY and a father who is an ALCOHOLIC. I couldn't put this book down. This story is inspiring and motivates you to know you can blossom where ever you are planted.

I loved filling in at a Den Meeting and spending time with these characters...our crazy cub scouts...here they are with their homemade wands/treats! Tonight they have a pack meeting and the theme is Magic. Easton will earn his BEAR!I am loving my friends many of you not pictured because I didn't take many pictures this week (kicking myself) but thanks for the fun lunches! Heather and Beckie thought I was crazy when I asked for a picture...I told them it was a blog-thing.

15 comments:

Holly said...

you look cute and skinny!!

Shalyse said...

you are always so cute! see, i knew you updated so quickly...lovin' the RSS Feeds thing! :-)

the medeiros family said...

Mmm..I'll have to try out that popcorn!
Okay...w/ the rss feed. I subscribed, but I don't think it let me know you updated. I just happened to check and see that you had. It didn't do the "bold" thing in my favorite/feeds. Any suggestions? :)

Carly said...

where did you get that fantastic shirt?

Mama Mia said...

Julie I think your computer setting to update your feeds is probably set to update once a day...change to every 15 min. It also takes about 24 hours for it all to kick in. The same thing happend to me.;)

Mama Mia said...

Yes, everyone my wonderful shirt is a HAND-ME-DOWN from Carly! Thanks Car for sharing and keeping me stylish!

Laurie said...

I am loving this post and the candy I am chowing down right now. Also, how did you know to order sheets from overstock...I have never ordered from them. They sound dreamy! I think I need to place an order.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed the book… I have both a soccer game and a practice on the night of book club so I am going to be a little late. Do you think you could start off the discussion for me and I will be there as soon as possible? If not, let me know and I will call someone else. If it rains then of course I will be there on time.

Johnson Family said...

I love Overstock there so great. Hey, I finished that book! were are we metting again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mia! You look great! Ditto on the "Glass Castle" If you want another good one, "Escape" about the lady that escapes the FLDS with her 8 kids. maddening!!Anywho, your fam is darling! Love your blog!

The Funderburks said...

Love the sheets! It is a blog thing - when you live far from fam you have to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks for the RS feed instructions! I always wondered what that was. Sounds great.

spenceandcass said...

I get that look all the time when I take pictures. My husband thinks I am so annoying. Isn't it funny that once you join the blogging world, every moment becomes a blogging moment!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear about all your goings on and I am just going to have to have you SHOW me the feeds thing when we are together!
Momo

Bethers said...

It is me again, I had to get out of Dad's account somehow!

Heather said...

That book sounds so good. Lora was telling me about it. I can't wait to read it.