Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Toothless Wonder!

One more tooth is gone..check out Brighton's new grin!



The kids are out of school all week for Spring Break! Needless to say it isn't very "springy"! We are freezing! Today was the warmest for the week a balmy 50 degrees! We decided to take advantage and go to the park!

This is the first time we have been to the renovated Walnut Grove Park. It was very fun and kept all the kids entertained for hours!

These are the coolest swings ever!

Hopefully we won't get snow tomorrow like the weather reported! We are so sick of the COLD!

12 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Ava has been begging me to take take her outside to play too. you are such a good mom.

Bekah said...

Oh we like those swings too!

I hope Brighton loses her next "toof" and can have a "square" So cute!

Laurie said...

I am right there with ya...I'm so sick of this weather. Bring on the sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Loved the video. Keep them coming.

Bethers said...

The video was priceless. Brighton sounded so grownup, funny, and smart. I love that the ballerina doll on her bed was the same one on your bed growing up. It still looks great!

the medeiros family said...

Mia...could she be any cuter? Love her comment, "that would be my tooth" too funny! She looks so cute w/ those two front teeth missing (and so does her room!) ;)

Holly said...

we can relate to the cold--utah has been the same. we had to go to st.george for our spring break to find some warm weather. love the Brighton movie. She is such a little doll. I bet you like having a kid lose their front teeth the "right way" after Easton's tooth trama!!

Glenda said...

I love the video, something to always treasure. Brighton is such a beauty... she looks like her mom. The weather better change fast or we are all going to go crazy!!Bring on Spring!

Shalyse said...

oh she is a total beauty!!! How sweet is she? :-)

and that swing looks fun!

ray said...

wow, it's been cold here in Hawaii too. I had to put capris on Faith the other day. Brr....

Good ol' Omaha. Dare I say, I miss it. well, not the weather, but having friends. working on it.

Rich and Tyra said...

She is cute toothless! And I love her room, so pretty!!!

ArchRay said...

Cute!

I don't even want to talk about the weather. I'm going crazy!