Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday Song for Bruce!



http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/TdeoyEqhLVA6J3OHlDgjSEx8

I have been trying to upload this funny JibJab song... It's a Birthday song starring the BISCHOFF BROTHERS! I can't get it to upload so click on the link above. If any one can help me let me know!


Bruce and I are opposites in many ways...you know what they say about opposites...they attract!

Bruce doesn't like a lot of attention so I won't drag this on. I will try to make it painless as possible for him.

Bruce is a great DAD. Brooklyn wakes up every morning asking for Dada. He makes us all laugh and have a good time.

He spends a lot of time with us and helps Easton with his team sports.

He loves to Scuba Dive...this is one sport we do together!

He is one of the most self motivated people I know. He rises in the wee hours of the morning to drive across Iowa and Nebraska to see Doctors...many reps would leave around 9 or so not him! He packs so many things into each day.

Bruce is STRICTLY on time. Even if there isn't a time he sets one in his mind and holds to it. Yeah, that drives me crazy. He thinks people who are late are inconsiderate of others.

Bruce is a saver not a spender....but he always splurges and takes me and our family on fun trips... love that!

When he is on Vacation he can totally kick back and relax.

Bruce has a green thumb and loves tropical plants! I love to watch his garden grow.

Bruce loves animals of all kinds. He also likes to hunt them.

He is fearless. He scared off a BEAR when he was on a Boy Scout Camp out!

Bruce is a great decision maker...he has to roll things over in his mind...no impulse decisions.

Bruce's favorite place in the house is our couch. It is over sized,very comfortable and worn in the right places.

THANK YOU BRUCE FOR BEING A GREAT HUSBAND, FATHER, PROVIDER, AND GUIDE IN OUR LIVES! ENJOY YOUR THIRTIES WHILE THEY LAST! WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Moose!

Shalyse said...

Happy Birthday Bruce!!!

ray said...

Wow, 39! Happy birthday, Bruce. I have always been jealous of your gardening skills. Even in Hawaii where weeds look like flower gardens, I am managing to kill my crown flower tree!

Glenda said...

Happy Birthday Bruce! Love the part about being on time, I feel the same way as Bruce, but Doug has no problem being late, ( it is a Bingham thing) And yeah it drives me nuts to be late!!

spenceandcass said...

Sounds like a pretty great guy you've got there.

The Back Row Pew said...

Happy Birthday Bruce !! I would love some plant consulting and coaching for my yard !!

Unknown said...

Hey Mia, I hope you don't mind my peeking at your blog and adding yours to my list. Check mine out. Sis Slack told me that most of the women in the ward have them. That's neat. I just got into them myself. Cute pictures! And I love your garden!