Sunday we celebrated Bruce's 39th Birthday! His birthday isn't until Tuesday but I figured our week is crazy so we would start celebrating early! Laurie made awesome "Cafe Rio" beef! Delicious! We had all the fixins to make wraps or salads!
The "boys" table!
The girls...I think I caught Brighton in the middle of saying something...her mother needs to teach her some manners!:)
And this little girl needs to chew with her mouth closed as well!:)
Everyone chowing down...We had a Golf theme...notice the cute golf ball balloons the kids help me make and put up! The big boys played Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii! The girls had a great time talking, and the kids played soccer, tag etc. outside most the evening!





16 comments:
It's nice to see my daughter (Laur) my son-in-law (Jeff) and my grandkids (Ellie, Zach, n Avery) on your site BISHOFF BUNCH!
I won't be a frequent poster since I am retired ha ha and have no time for all these blogs, but it was too cool not to be the first poster at this popular blog. Thanks for sharing!
Looks like a lot of fun. Happy Early Birthday Bruce.
Thanks for putting together the fun "shin-dig" As always, we had a blast.
We always love being in your home! LOVED the decorations, LOVED the FOOD and LOVED the FRIENDS! Enjoy your last year of being thirty something Bruce!
This was so fun. The food was so good we kept eatting even though we were full! Not good for the mid section. Happy Birthday Bruce! I love a reason to get our families together.
mia! this blog thing is so fun! i love how it keeps everyone in contact. your kids are so big and so cute! just like their mama! the party looks like a blast, happy birthday bruce!
It looks like you had a great day. Happy Birthday Bruce!!!
Bruce, you're only thirty nine, I could have sworn you're older than that.
Happy Birthday!
Everything looks so yummy and fun. You always give things such flair! The cake looked mouthwatering, Easton's hair is even darker, and I can't believe that Brighton can even chew without all those teeth! I need a hug and kiss from Brooklyn and all so bad...
you are the party girl! and I really want that Cafe Rio stuff...YUM YUM! Happy birthday Bruce...am I the first? It's 1:23 am your time! :-)
I guess now we can't for get your B-day since Greyson now has it for his.
What are you now like 40 or something?
Happy B-day.
Wow! What a great party. I love it all. The decorations are great! We might have to steal that idea. What kind of CAKE and Frosting? Hapy happy birthday!
Happy birthday Bruce. I don't know ya, but I feel like I do. I am a blog stalker.
Amber...it is a Chocolate Angel Food Cake...it is a Johnston Favorite and is so delicious...the recipe is in our Bingham Family Cookbook.
Happy Birthday Bruce! We all hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment