Monday, April 7, 2008

Loose Teeth!

Brighton's little smile is changing! Four of her teeth are hanging by a thread! At first I didn't want them to fall out! Her smile is so pretty and I don't know what the adult teeth will look like. But then they started to twist, turn and stick out! I want them out! They are driving us crazy! We have been encouraging her to wiggle them!
So Saturday night she was determined to get one out! Maybe it was a way to prolong bedtime, or to have the Tooth Fairy pay her a visit, but she managed to wiggle and pull! One down and three to go!
We will have to call her the toothless wonder when we manage to get all four front teeth out!

16 comments:

Laurie said...

"Ahh," so cute! I totally know what you mean when they hang, twisted and sticking out.Ugg. Ellie had one sticking out so far, we called her snaggletooth! I couldn't wait for that baby to come out. Also, even though the new teeth are to big for the little face when they first come in ...I think it's cute, a sign they are growing up.

Glenda said...

I remember these days with my kids! Have her eat a popcorn ball, and they will all be gone! Except be careful not to swallow the tooth as it comes out into the popcorn treat....Holly did!

Molly said...

I love the toothless smiles. What a brave girl to pull it out...I could never do that!

Anonymous said...

All four teeth out! Wow! She is growing up!

Carly said...

Mia, she looks so old in that first picture.

How much did the tooth fairy leave? And did he come prancing in her room in his underwear at 9 am?...because that is what would always happen to me.

SUMMER said...

How does she still look SO pretty with out her front tooth. My pictures with out teeth from when I was a kid are SCARY and hidden!

SUMMER said...

P.S. Carly's comment is hilarious! I want to know if the underwear prancer was Bethers or Big Mike!

Johnson Family said...

Wow! Four teeth out. I agree she was brave to pull it out. Tiera lost two teeth last christmas, and we all sung all I want for christmas is my two front teeth.

Mama Mia said...

Big Mike of coarse! Bethers would never walk around in her underwear!

Matt Williams said...

Mia & Bruce. Belated thanks for the birthday well-wishes--I just noticed your comment a while back as I was reviewing old posts.

We took our blog private recently due to increasingly frequent, uninvited guests spamming the site. Love to have you keep visiting--just send me your e-mail address at mattkim817@yahoo.com

Glad you and Bruce were able to enjoy Hawaii (again). Congrats to both of you on the well-deserved awards.

Johnston Family said...

Congratulations Brighton! I can't believe how dark you hair is getting! We love and miss you!

Holly said...

Ally will be so jealous she has only lost 2 teeth and she is 8!!

My Boys and Me said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting. She is so cute even with a missing tooth. And how brave she is to pull it out herself. There is no way I could ever do that. Maybe she will grow up to be a Dentist?

The Funderburks said...

That's just cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so ironic! Whitney lost a tooth just two days ago? Perhaps is has something to do with those twinner birthdays! Whitney is also SO TALL that she and Brighton may even look like twins (let's talk size 7 jeans so they are long enough and almost a size 1 shoe!) People think Parker is my giant but they just can't picture Whitney at 16!

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh my goodness! Saige will be so impressed! She hasn't even had any teeth become loose yet. Brighton looks so pretty!