After we all went to El Farol (another late night dinner). Their ground beef tacos are the best! El Farol is a Johnston tradition, we have gone there for years. This picture is not the best quality and the waiter cut off my Dad-but it is all I have! I was so happy to be able to be there with Kelsee. It was a special day and it was nice to be together with family!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
First Time...
After we all went to El Farol (another late night dinner). Their ground beef tacos are the best! El Farol is a Johnston tradition, we have gone there for years. This picture is not the best quality and the waiter cut off my Dad-but it is all I have! I was so happy to be able to be there with Kelsee. It was a special day and it was nice to be together with family!
Posted by Mama Mia at 8:39 AM
Labels: The Johnston's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
that is so great that you all got to go through the temple with her...how special! I love that the waiter cut your dad off...those waiters should learn how to take better pics (they have to take them at least a few times a night, right?) Brooklyn looks so sweet in her little PJ's! :-)
I love the pictures from this special day! The Jordan River Temple is our Temple and it is always so busy. But 2 more temple are bieng built very close to be able to accomidate more! It is great to see the work of the Lord being done!!
How fun! Everyone looks great!!!
That was a great night to be surrounded by your family in a special place.
I'm glad you could join them for this special day. I love seeing pic's of your family and hearing stories. You have a fun family.
p.s you take great pictures-very photogenic.
Post a Comment