Easton lost his tooth last night. It is the bottom tooth on his left side. He said, "Mom let's take a picture for the blog." He made me take a picture that very instant. Here is his mouth shot. He didn't like the flash going off in his face. Anyway, does anyone know a good orthodontist?
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Look at these CHOMPERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I just finished a post. We are on at the same time. Ha. Anyway, I love when kids start getting all of their big teeth. I think it's so cute that the teeth are HUGE compared to their little face and mouth. And, by the way I have heard of a few good orthodontists in the area. We need to get in for a consult soon.
Hurrah, the big front tooth is finally coming in/down! Way to go Easton!!! I love you and I can't wait to pierce your ears!!
I know some great orthodontists--if only you were in Utah!!
Post a Comment