...I would wish for a SPELL CHECK in the comments section! I have many down falls and one of them is my spelling ability. So when you notice some misspelled words in your comments, embrace them and know it is just me...or one of the following: it is near midnight, I have a one year old who is sitting on my lap (during the day) and is helping me comment by pushing buttons with her toes or throwing her "mimi" at the key board! If you had one BLOG wish what would it be?
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
My blog wish...to be able to crawl through the screen and experience everyone's fun with them through their posts! he..he.. :) Admit, wouldn't that be cool!
My blog wish is that Michael would get into this! He loves reading them when I tell him about your entries but if I don't, he forgets to check up on everyone.
My blog wish is that Moose would have more drama in his life.
my blog wish...hmmmmmmm? that people would update their blogs everyday (not that I do, but it's fun to see posts a lot!) :-)
That I could retire and spend a couple of hours every day catching up with everyone and maybe doing more fun stuff that I could blog about.
Beth, when did you start going by "elk"?
Elk signed on shortly after Bruce started going by "Moose". You might need to come up with a blog name that is not such a dead give away.
I would love a scratch and sniff blog so I could smell your yummy breadsticks!
Did I just say that out loud?!?
My one blog wish...is to have more than 2 links in my "Blog Buddies" list. Also, to stumble across some long lost friends through blog stalking. What a fun post!
If I had one blog wish it would be to have Maevis and Brad live down here by us so our blog could have more pics and fun times with them!
Post a Comment