Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandpa Bischoff!


It's Grandpa Bischoff's Birthday today! We hope he had a great day! He and Mary Ellen are serving a mission in San Angelo Texas! We are so proud of them. We can't wait to go see them in the mission field at Christmas time!
My first impression of Kenny was that he was very kind, quiet and soft spoken. He is very smart and loves to read! He always has his nose in a book, newspaper or whatever he can get his hands on! He is a strong Priesthood holder and good example to all! I love that he Watercolors and hope someday I can get back into it and join him! My kids love to go on 4 wheeler rides with Grandpa! Happy Birthday we love you!
What are some memories or thoughts you have about Kenny?

7 comments:

Shalyse said...

Happy Birthday Kenny!!! Are you guys going to Texas for Christmas???

Mama Mia said...

Yes, because we are his favorites!

Shalyse said...

i bet! :-)

Shalyse said...

p.s. Mia, yeah I did teach special ed. in middle school for a couple years, until the hal-ster was born. I loved it, but did not like having to be there on time either! MAYBE I'll go back when my kids are gone...and that's a HUGE maybe-and only if it's half-day, in the p.m, so i don't have to set my alarm :-)

don't you love all my cool comments?

don't you love all my cool comments?

Jade and Todd said...

One thing I have always loved about Kenny is how he would make kinda dumb jokes, but every one of them make me laugh! He always has me laughing! He is also always takes time to play with my kids, like feeding the horses carrots, or also the 4 wheeler! He's a fun grandpa!

Bethers said...

We hope we can serve a mission one day like Kenny and Mary Ellen.

Anonymous said...

When I think of Kenny I think of him giving the grandkids "lady rides" and crawling around on the floor with them and making them laugh. What is that one thing he does called, the robotic dog??? something like that anyway. He is always making funny little comments and having a good time. What a fun grandpa! We miss you!