After a late night at the Scrapbook Getaway, I came home to find my Mom up with Brooklyn. Brooklyn was congested and kept waking up. We got her settled down and asleep. Then Mom, Dad and I started talking and time got away with us. My Dad started eating cashews. I looked at the clock and it was 2:11 in the morning. I remember thinking to myself..."What is he doing eating this late?" The next thing we know, we are all in the kitchen digging in the fridge and pantry. Here is what my Mom came up with...
This is Ham Fried Rice, Cottage Cheese and Cheddar Cheese! It doesn't look or sound good. Here is what I came up with...
This looks gross but tasted good, It is Mandarin Beef and Bean with Imperial Chow Mein. Here is my Dads concoction...This looks fine but what you don't know is, this is a week old hamburger bun smothered with his favorite ingredient...butter! Mom and I took a look at our plates and started laughing uncontrollably. (Partially because of the lack of sleep.) We were so disgusted with what we were eating we had to take pictures. Needless to say we were all sick that night. Tell me about something gross you have eaten or any late night binge!





8 comments:
Well, Ty and I were craving McDonald's Mcnuggets around 11:45 last night but didn't induldge in them. However, I totally thought the ham fried rice was throw up in a garbage can...I almost lost it until I read the rest.
I put cheese and cottage cheese on everything. Don't knock it until you try it.
you guys crack me up. yes, i got a little photo bucket happy and uploaded pictures to the album and then created a slide show and then you share it to blogger or copy the html tag into your photo url section. colby helped me - if you need assistance, feel free to call me! 435.704.4059. being so far from family really motivated me to post, post, post the photos. i'm sure you understand. i'm glad you like the wedding pics. it was so perfect - i loved my wedding! we missed you guys though!
Mia, I seriously thought that first picture was going to be Brooklyn's barf. I was about to dry heave, until I read what you wrote! I wake up at like 3 or 4 in the morning and I will eat a snickers, then go back to bed. I am going to have a lot of cavities next time I see the dentist!
I just read holly's comment, Im glad I wasnt the only one!
I totally thought that was brooklyns barf too....I think it is so funny because what your dad made looks like something my dad would stew up! THat night at the scrapbook party I ate so much I was sick also. A weird thing I love to eat is a pork and beans cottage chesse and american cheese tortilla wrap!
No fair! That sounds so fun! I love your family and miss having such good times with them!!! Speaking of your fam... when will you all be coming down to D-land again?
I'm with everyone else. I couldn't believe you were posting a picture of Brooklyn's barf. Too funny!
Post a Comment