Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The State Fair

We drove down to Lincoln with the Anderson's for some great entertainment!

The Crocodile Show was fun! Easton and Brighton got to hold a baby Croc!

Brighton wanted one of these.
Brooklyn squealed in delight over the bunny. It was hard to get her out of this section of the fair. She tried to pet every bunny, chicken and duck.

Clydesdale Horses were big and beautiful. (Avery and Brooklyn)
Pony...Brighton wanted one of these.
Pfizer sponsored a tent...the kids loved the chicks!
Yes, Brighton wanted one of these too.
The kids rode rides...
And ate greasy food! Jeff, Laurie and I couldn't wait to get Fried Twinkies! They are the perfect blend of hot churro, cake, and cream! Bruce and Easton wanted funnel cake. Brighton and Brooklyn loved the cotton candy.
Right as we were leaving we spotted this...
Awww... the State Fair ...always entertaining.

11 comments:

Shalyse said...

ok...that girl may have beat my girl, was she a gypsy or what??? Gotta love the fair! :-)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Cute photos too! And yuck, that woman... ewe, cover up lady!

Mama Mia said...

Shalyse...Belly Dancer...not kidding!

SUMMER said...

That lady made that fair worth your while!!! Great shot Mia! Possibly too many fried twinkies?

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of the kids with the animals---they are so beautiful (the kids are). The closing shots were a fitting END to a fun day. Your kids have a great life!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome I think we are going to the utah state fairthis weekend lets pray for warm weather to see some good lovin like The Lincoln fair produces

Jade and Todd said...

I cant stop laughing, I just think what you guys did when you saw her! Your poor kids!

Rich and Tyra said...

That chick is hot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the kids are getting bigger and bigger and bigger! Alligators rule!!

Leslee said...

The boats looked like fun! Wow! I can't believe what you find at the fairs!!

Laurie said...

We did have a fun and entertaining time at the fair. We are so thankful to have your family to share these outings with! I will forever remember our "gypsy" friend.