Brooklyn and I are heading to Utah tomorrow. I can't wait, yet there is so much to do and prepare! Here are a few things I am excited for:
1. Being with my Mommy and Dad
2. Mandarin Garden ..my mouth is watering
3. A walk with mom
4. Scrapbooking with all the Get Away Girls! (If you want to come for just the day or even overnight let me know!)
5.Kelsee's Endowments at Jordan River Temple!
6.Tacos...a childhood favorite,my parents make the best!
7. Got to get some shopping in!
8. Dancing with Carly
9.Four airplane rides with Brooklyn...not!
10. Time with family
See you soon! Can't wait! Now I am off to start packing!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Flying out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Mia.....I would love to see you! Maybe I will come say hi to everyone!!!! I wish I was still into scrapbooking, but I can't get back that desire. Someday Mia....will you just do it for me?
Im excited to see you and the little girl now she has already grown up
Yes!!! Can't wait to see you.
will you please go to Cafe Rio for me??? Have fun with your fam!
We'll see you soon!
Just go digital Janette! No mess, all in your computer etc. I am tempted.
Brian I will go to Cafe Rio any day for you! I will add that to my list!
mia...that was actually me, i sometimes forget to sign out of his name, but you can still go to Cafe rio for him...we're both laughing at Bruce's comment on my "when are you due" post...I like theory!
Oh, I forgot you are leaving now. I will miss you. Have a blast! I wish I was scrapbooking this weekend.
Have fun Mia!!! That will be a BLAST! Why was Cafe Rio not on your list?
Post a Comment