Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Good Thing...


Last Christmas I received this neat frame! I love it! I do have to confess though, it has been sitting in my closet waiting for the perfect pictures to put in it! I received my family portraits in the mail a while ago. I was excited to put them in this frame. Here it is! I love how it turned out! I have to say the photographer was great and captured my kids personalities and BLUE eyes! It's a good thing the frame is now on the wall and not on the closet floor!

10 comments:

Shalyse said...

OH MY GOSH...what a great idea. That way you can use more than just one of the cute pictures. I will have to steal that idea..but I'll have to wait til we have 3 kids to do that with :-) your kids are absolutely beautiful! P.S. I love Martha Stewart!

Anonymous said...

That looks so great! I copied Jade's idea for mine and did cute random pictures of the kids in sepia and black and white. Maybe when I get sick of that I will copy your idea. It looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

These look spectacular. Where did you get the frame??

Mama Mia said...

Mary Ellen gave the frame to all the Bischoff girls! I have no idea where she got it...Bischoff girls do you have any idea?

Anonymous said...

Love it, so cute!

Johnston Family said...

Wow! I love the photos of your kids! I think that it really captures there personalities. Beautiful! Where are you hanging the photo?

Mama Mia said...

Lisa- I hung it in the living room on the left of the tv. I am runing out of space with all my portraits etc!

SUMMER said...

That is one of the coolest frames and ideas I have ever seen! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the kid's pictures!!!

Macy said...

Darling photos, Mia! Your kids are so beautiful. Is that same photographer that did your whole family?

The Funderburks said...

I love it!!