Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grandpa's Woods


Saturday, Bruce took Easton golfing at a par 3 executive course called, Grandpa's Woods. Jeff and Zach Anderson joined them. They all had a great time. The course was perfect for these boys! Easton enjoyed using his clubs, although the highlight was driving the cart!

7 comments:

Shalyse said...

wow...what a man. I remember one time my sister was driving our grandpa's and ran right through the wall into their KITCHEN! Easton looks like he has it under control though!

Anonymous said...

Easton looks like a "natural" golfer. He is growing and looks so much older. I love you, Easton!

Molly said...

Randy just told me to tell Easton he has got a great golf stance! I am sure he is a great golfer! I can't believe how big he looks...I guess I shouldn't be suprised when his dad is Bruce. What a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Easton, you are a big dawg!!! I want to grab you and wrestle you to the ground!

The Funderburks said...

Yikes, he looks so tall and mature! What a cute kid.

SUMMER said...

LOOK AT HIM TAKING AFTER HIS GRANDPA "BIG MIKE"!!! LOVE IT.

Glenda said...

Mia ..I love your blog, it always makes me laugh hysterically or smile! From the video of you and Bruce dancing, to the chubby ballerina, or the delicous food you prepared at your moms! I love all the pictures of your beautiful family, its so great to keep updated with you and your many adventures. What a great example you are to everybody..We love you Glenda