Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farewell Friend!

My sweet friend Beckie is moving to Utah this week. I am jealous of her new place of residence! Beckie and I have trained each other in many ways! We walked our first 1/2 marathon together. As we walked and walked...she would talk about her calling as Primary President. I listened and learned. It surprised us both when she was released and I was called. Days later it all made sense...her husband was offered a wonderful Job in SLC and they would be moving. I could go on and on about how loving, kind, soft spoken, smart, witty, creative, driven, and motherly Beckie is but...it guess I just did! :) It all boils down to... You will be missed! Thank you for your great example in all you do!

8 comments:

Shalyse said...

It's always so hard to say goodbye to friends...at least she's going to UT, I'm sure you guys will still see a lot of eachother! She seems really sweet! :-)

Laurie said...

I find Beckie to be a very inspiring women! Wish her good luck with the move and everything, from me. She will surely be missed.

Jennie said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will be fantastic in your new calling!

the medeiros family said...

She sounds like a fabulous person! Have they found a home yet? We've got some great ones in our neighborhood! ;)

spenceandcass said...

Maybe you should move back too. I'm sure your mom would love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethers said...

You have such great friends. Here's hoping they will all move to Utah and YOU TOO!

Beckie said...

Wow! Thanks Mia. What kind things to say. I will miss you too. I will never forget our fun walks and the marathon was the coolest thing ever. You're the best!

Thanks again. You made my day.