While Bruce went golfing, I took my first SURF lesson! Check out my longboard! Here I am waiting for a wave...these pictures were taken from shore so they are not the best...
Here I am catching a wave...cool dude!
Later, we had a Awards reception and dinner!
I had to take a picture of the screen when they flashed Bruce's picture up! Check out his ranking!
Here is Bruce getting his VPC award from his District Manager, Dale Ammon.
I was awarded a pearl bracelet and earrings! When we returned to our room we each had a pair of Crocs and sunglasses waiting for us in a gift bag! I am loving these gifts on our bed every night!
Friday, March 28, 2008
I'm a Longboarder!
Posted by Mama Mia at 3:24 AM
Labels: Family Fun, Mia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
What kind of sunglasses?
That is the longest surfboard I have ever seen.
Easton says: "I am actually impressed that my mom can surf."
Brighton says: "How come people aren't wearing bathing suits?"
Brooklyn is eating french toast with Grumpy Bear! Everyone but Easton cuddled in bed this morning for 30 minutes! I am so proud of you Bruce....milk it for all it is worth. It is amazing you could do that on your own basically.
Look at you...surf girl! I'm impressed. Congrats to Bruce on VPC and Congrats to your sister on the baby, he is such a cutie.
Mia, you look so tiny standing next to that surf board! It is definetly a Long board:)!!! Congrats to Bruce! What a fun trip you guys are having!
Good Job On the surfing and Wow what a trip. Congrats to the cute Knickerbocker Family!
Congratulations to BRUCE! What an accomplishment. and good for you to score some gifts too...afterall, where would these men be in their careers if it weren't for the wives, right?
I love that you surfed! and you got up...impressive! I tried it once, loved it!
Oh my goodness Mia. You are really surfing...I am so impressed. Looks dreamy there. Sounds like you are being spoiled.
Well, we now know where Brighton gets her lack of fear from. (like mother, like daughter) :) Congrats Bruce!
What an amazing trip. Is that board really twice as tall as you? Congrats on the award Bruce! And good job Mia for all your support.
Carly they are Maui Jim we went to a shop that sold them today...$209! Not so bad...all one hundred Pfizer employees got to choose a pair!
Brighton when you surf you need to wear a rash guard shirt so you don't hurt you stomach and arms as you are paddling. Everyones swimsuit is under their shirts! Love you and be a good helper for PAPA!
You go Mia! :) I think I'd be too chicken to try it out! Congratulations again to Bruce...and congratulations to your sister (what a beautiful baby!)
Wow what a great trip and nice getaway from Omaha. Congrats to Bruce! I tried surfing once and thought it to be fun but hard. What an adorable little nephew. Congrats to all the family. Love your blogging.
Mia,
Brighton was refering to the old gentleman that didn't have a swimsuit on! He was nude....now what do I tell her!
Surfer Girl! That looks like so much fun! Was it difficult?
Congratulations, Bruce on your award and #1 ranking!
Post a Comment