We just got our photos back from SCUBA DIVING! Here are some of the cool things we saw! We swam through many arches and caves!
Here is Bruce, I and our friend the Sea Turtle...
These turtles are being cleaned by the yellow and black Surgeonfish.
Can you see the eel?
That evening we had a reception up at Parker Ranch ( 45 min. up in the Mountains) and then went and ate at Merrimans Restaurant! We were so tired by the time we got home we fell into bed and were asleep instantly! I am now used to the time here in Hawai'i! (It is 5 hours behind Omaha) Wouldn't you know it is almost time to go home...I am going to have major jet lag!





11 comments:
That picture with you two and the turtle is AWESOME!
So fun, those diving pictures are amazing. Sometime us four will have to go on a tropical trip and DIVE!!! Although we haven't been in a long time, I don't know if I'd remember all the things about it, I'd probably die. Maybe not such a smart idea.
Sounds like you guys are having TOO much fun, you are going to need a vacation after your vacation! Enjoy your last days :-)
That looks like so much fun. That turtle is huge!
Sorry Mia, that comment from Lance and Nat was actually from me. My sister signed in on my computer and forgot to sign out.
I love the pictures! I think I would have been a little scared about the shark!!! Even if he wasnt biting!
It makes me want to learn how to dive. Those pictures are AMAZING!!
Mia-
Who cares about jet lag when you have had such a fantastic time. I'm so glad you got to go AGAIN!
Welcome home!
Looks fun, who has the under water camera? Yes, you are going to be fighting jet lag, but it looks like it is totally worth it.
What great diving pictures! Looks like fun!! It makes me want to take a trip! Have fun. I love your updates!! Way to go Bruce!!
I love your scuba pictures. Ryan and I dive too, makes me want to go on a trip. Looks like a fabulous trip. As I sit here looking at all this snow still, makes me want to skip town to somewhere tropical too. What great memories for the two of you. Congrats Bruce, sounds like they truly pampered you guys...you deserve it!
Love it! I so want to dive. it's so amazing. Well welcome back.
Post a Comment