People you can talk to... People to lean on...
The boys got together for "Fight Night" at my house. Sweet Kim invited all the girls and kids over to her house. She had a yummy Chicken Salad for the girls and treats for the kids!
People to have Fun with...People you can laugh with...
People you can relax around and just be your self...
The theater room didn't help at all...look at these kids kicking back in style!
Thanks to the Enlows, Andersons, and Fentons!





8 comments:
What a fun night! I agree...love having friends you can totally chill with!
Oh yea...we just had a family move to Omaha from our ward. I can't remember exactly where or what ward they are in. They are the Wadsworth family.
How fun! I'm glad you guys have so many friends there. It makes being far away from home a little easier. Ryan and I used to live in Florida, right after our first baby. Friends were our life line. I'm glad you have that as well.
This is such a cute post. I agree we have the best friends here in Omaha, in part to the Bischoff family! Thanks for the great times.
I love my friends! And my kids friends and my husbands friends, because we are all better after spending time with them. I always enjoy having you over to hang out!
I don't even know your friends, but they all seem so fun! Good friends are blessings! I always feel so bad for people who don't think they have 'enough' friends or people who care about them, 'friends' are fabulous! and you have lots of FRIENDS!!! :-)
You have so many great friends because YOU are a great friend! Love ya tons!
I LOVE friends like this!!!
I have always envied the way you collect and maintain friendships. Bruce is as good at this as you are. You have great people around you in Omaha!
Post a Comment