This morning after the kids left for school Brooklyn started stacking the "Janga" blocks! I was amazed at how well she could balance the tiny blocks! So I broke out the big blocks and with a little help she built this...
Here is the leaning tower of Pisa..
Other things are stacking up around here too...I am trying to dig myself out of unorganization...slowly but surely I will conquer my closets and laundry!





12 comments:
I would love to come over and help. You just let me know when. I donated our blocks to the nursery at church, and need to get some new ones. Thanks for the reminder. It's a great fine motor activity.
Kimberly
Good Job Brooklyn!!! She is such a cutie!
I can't wait to hold Brooklyn and watch her "stack" in person. Leave the wash to me....I will be there soon!
Brooklyn might take after Carly. She looks so cute. Can't wait to see her this summer.
Thanks Mom! I am caught up for now but then it just piles up again tomorrow! Kim you are too sweet! Maeve I agree! Brooklyn looks like some of Carly's baby pics!
What a cutie!
My house is the definition of unorganization right now...time for me to get back in the saddle!
Mia-unorganized!! I don't believe it for a minute!! You are always so on top of it! By the way are you doing a scrapbook get away? I hope so all my friends are asking!!
Cute little Brooklyn!!
I feel the same way. My closets are the worst!
that little stinker. i want to get her!
So cute. You are a good mom ,Mia. Don't worry about the other stuff stacking up.
Carmen likes to stack, too. She would get so upset when they fell at first (actually awhile ago) but now its part of the fun and game of it. It's so fun to see those growth milestones. I wouldn't even have thought of stacking Jenga like that. Shows how not creative my adult brain has become.
Brooklin is adorable.
Hey this is Aubrey, Michelle Grensing's daughter. We are in Omaha this weekend for the basketball tournament. It is great to be back in Omaha.
Post a Comment