Brighton has been so excited about her birthday party! She helped plan this party with me, and the day finally arrived. I had so much fun setting the tables and making the house look like spring! Here are the tables...
Here is beautiful Brighton and her doll in matching party dresses! Mom and I collaborated on that one! Thanks Mom!
I had Kaitlin come and help with the party. She was such a big help! As the girls arrived she took them downstairs for some fun dancing with their dolls! She played games with them...I didn't have to instruct her to do anything! Lora and I( What a sweet friend to help me out!) sat up stairs and fixed last minute details. Here is some of the party food...We had Chocolate dipped strawberries, mini blueberry muffins, mini cakes, fancy toothpicks with cheese and ham cubes, jelly ribbon sandwiches and Hot Chocolate with marshmallows!
Lora and I were upstairs enjoying a diet coke and all of a sudden their was a knock on the door! Look who showed up...



After we had tea, we opened gifts, then talked about our dolls and played a few games! We sent each girl home with a tea cup filled with candy and a saucer!
It was a very fun party...one of my favorites! I am tired from all the preparation but find I am still on a party high! It was a Happy Happy Birthday for Brighton! 
I got this tea set from Aunt Julie as a wedding shower gift...I use it every year!
Don't forget the Dolls...
Here is the entry.... this is a tea set I hand painted for Brighton's second birthday!
Another fun spot...can you tell I went crazy! It was so cute and fun!
My next door neighbor Lisa and a EASTER BUNNY (really Bailey her daughter)! Lisa is a special friend to Brighton. Brighton always wants to go visit her! How nice of her to give us this great surprise! I was so excitedto see the girls react to the EASTER BUNNY!
Here are a few of th
e g
irls... Anna, Mia H.
Jesse, Caroline , and Kaitlin
The tea itself was very calm..the girls went right along with being "girly" and having good manners!





25 comments:
I LOVE the party gloves! Where did you get those? Brighton looks like she is truly in her element and so are you. Your home, decorations, food,everything looks wonderful. Missing it all....
Wow, that is quite the party. Looks like tons of fun!!
What a fabulous party !! I love it and what a fun memory for Brighton. Brighton looks darling and very grown up. I am so impressed.
Simply charming! What a lovely party for such a sweet birthday girl. Once again, you are a delightful host and perfect party planner.
What a fun idea. You're pretty creative. Brighton is a cutie.
Kaitlin had so much fun and talked about many things including having manners at the party. What a great idea.
OH MY! What a little girls DREAM!!! That is THE cutest party I've ever seen. You are such a great mom to take so much time preparing! She'll always remember it.
And your house is ADORABLE too! :-)
That is the cutest party ever!!! Good job Mama Mia!
It is so fun to see what you did. I bet Brighton loved it. It makes me want to decorate for spring. What a fun mom you are. love, m.e.
Wow! Brighton looks beautiful in her dress. My girls are sad to miss such a fabulous party! I am very impressed with how nice everything looked!
Anna had such a great time~ she came home and continued her own version of the party with her darling tea cup and her sister Mia!
How cute! It looked like so much fun! Sad we couldn't be there. Everything looked so cute and girly! My girls would have loved it!
What a great idea! You look like you had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday Brighton--
What a charming little party! Mia, you are wonder woman!
looks like the party was a huge success! Good job Mia. Wish I could have been there. Brighton looked like a beautiful birthday girl.
Okay, so I need to hire you as a party planner when Allison starts having elaborate birthday parties. It looks like a little girl's dream party.
A-MAZING!!! Brighton is darling, and I even noticed her chin is down! Did you already teach her that trick, or is she just that observant? I wish I could turn back time to being 6 and enjoy wearing a pretty dress and laughing with all my girlfriends. Thanks for letting us have the rest of your crew over to play.
What a special party...I'm sure she'll never forget it! You planned so many fun details...loved it all!
WOW, Mia! It all looks so wonderful. You have always been an amazing party planner and hostess! It also makes me so excited I have a girl.....and someday she can have a tea party (could you fly to Houston and assist??) Happy Birthday to Brighton!
Your so good at that kind of stuff! My kids are happy to get party hats and noise makers! Your kids are so lucky to have such a creative, fun mom!
You have so many comments you probably dont have time to read them all!! But i wanted to comment on your last few posts. They are delightful! What a fun party for Brighton! Such a dedicated mom you are, and with such great friends. I love all the pictures! The scrapbook page of Brighton looks just like a picture of your mom that used to hang at Grandma Binghams! Give Brighton a Birthday Hug from all of us!!
Mia-
That is so great - can I hire you for my next party? Laurie told me how happy you were with everything, and I can see why, it looked awesome.
looks like fun. happy b-day brighton!
Mia, I loved this party. I may have to copy for Lucy. What a fun day for Brighton.
I saw this post a while ago but finally had a moment to put something on the site! I love the party theme and I love that you let it spill into the foyer. Of course we think of Brighton every year now as we celebrate Whitney's birthday also. She picked her day this year and it revolved around a day a Chuck E. Cheese (not nearly as picture worthy as your tea party!) Oh well, it was her day :)
Post a Comment