Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hip Hip Horray...Grandma is on her way!

My kids are excited that Momo is coming to visit! Papa is coming on Wednesday! I am completely calm and know the kids will be in the best hands! Thank you Mom and Dad! Bruce and I are heading to the Big Island of Hawaii! We will be posting some of our fun!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

We will miss you guys! But, I know I can count on hearing about the Big Island via the blog. So, don't disappoint...keep the posts coming. Be safe and have fun.

Shalyse said...

will bruce PLEASE post a picture of him in his Speedo this time? I know he's concerned that the whole blogging world will make fun...but we'll be nice, PROMISE! :-)

HAVE FUN!

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

Have a great time and post a shot of you in your HOT shoes and black and white dress for us. You will be missed. And we are hoping for the speedo shot too!

Heather said...

I heard you were on the same flight as Buddy!!! Have a great time!!!

SUMMER said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip... I am SOOO jealous! I bet your parents are so excited to some spend time with the kids!

the medeiros family said...

Have a great trip! Now, what's this about Bruce in a speedo?! lol

spenceandcass said...

I'M VERY JELOUS MIA! I have never been to Hawaii. Are you going for business or pleasure? Make sure and post your pics from the trip and have fun.

Jade and Todd said...

Im jealous...that's all I can say! And I hope you have a great time!!

Bethers said...

Yea!! Momo is here and the kids are being cuddly, loving, and really good. I am having fun being in the mother mode again.