Thursday, March 6, 2008

When it is okay to say NO...

So I asked Brighton what she wanted for her Birthday...her reply.... "Hair Dye" Ugggghhh!

12 comments:

the medeiros family said...

LOL!!!! Hmm...sounds just like something my Sarah would ask for! :)

Molly said...

Oh, Goodness...that is not my department...Wow, I don't know what I would do, Sounds like quite the Girly Girl! How Cute!!

Heather said...

Boy do you have your hands full!!!!

spenceandcass said...

Sounds like she's going to have a fun birthday!

Laurie said...

Oh no, I guess the question is...What color? Lol. She is a little "style" bug.

Parry's said...

Wow sounds like something I have to look forward to! Good Luck

Bethers said...

Did she mean highlights or black hair?

Bekah said...

I found you ;)

Rich and Tyra said...

So funny! Tell her that Aunt Tyra can hook her up! I have asked Saige if she want's highlights before and she says no. I probably wouldn't do it anyway, I just wanted to see what she would say. Misha on the other hand wants her hair cut or something done everytime she sees me do somebody else's hair. I told her if I gave her a haircut everytime she asked me for one she would be bald and wouldn't have any hair left!!! So funny how different they are!

Glenda said...

She is one of those girls that is 7 going on 17! Good luck!! She is such a cutie all of the pictures I see of Brighton she looks like a model!!

Carly said...

hysterical.

Mama Mia said...

Brighton didn't want black hair or highlights. She wants the color hairspray that dyes your hair colors or sparkles...you know when kids go to Libby Lu etc and get a make over or hair done at the carnival! Funny Brighton!